Fixed Assets are the assets which are acquired by the company, factory or a corporate and it’s not for re-sale and converted to a money during the accounting fiscal period but to help in the production or the service process for many fiscal accounting periods and it’s a part of the liabilities.
Phenix Asset Management is a fully integrated software to manage all kinds of fixed assets for mid-size and big facilities which provides many benefits and features that cannot be found in most of other software.
- Full integrity with Phenix for accounting and inventory management software.
- Fully integrity with Phenix for production and cost management software.
- Supporting many types of depreciation (fixed depreciation, accumulated depreciation, diminishing depreciation and production unites depreciation)
- Connecting the fixed asset with its physical location.
- Entering a fixed asset or multiple alike fixed assets in the same time.
- Identifying the location of each fixed asset and its type.
- Identifying the previous fixed asset grouping (adds, exclude, depreciation, maintenance)
- Adding, excluding or asset maintenance.
- Fixed asset depreciation according to the asset definition during the period provided by the user.
- Moving assets between stores and branches.
- Fixed assets inventory report.
- Fixed assets operations and it’s depreciations reports.