Libraries Management System was developed specifically to manage libraries of all kinds, whether they were public library, business library or charity library, Libraries Management System serves to control and maintain the library's assets, including books or office items or addresses and maintain also the member information.
Library management system works on all Windows systems, as it works on an internal network without being restricted by the number of users with multiple permissions.
- Superiority in speed and ease of use.
- Pinpoint accuracy in lending and return books dates for any title.
- High level of security and permissions.
- Accurately books titles and subscriber’s transactions & balances follow-up.
- Keeps a complete record of borrowers, titles, lending and return dates.
- Huge list of various reports and statistics.
- Works in a multiuser environment with all windows operating systems.
Reports and statistics:
- List of subscribers.
- List of Titles depending on any information, arranged in ascending or descending (Title / writer / author / Publisher ...).
- A specific title transactions during a specified period.
- Subscriber transactions report during a specified period.
- Subscriber statement of account during a specified period.
- Titles that exceeded the return date, by subscribers.
- Subscriber’s current borrowed titles report.
- List of subscribers which lent specific title.
- Stagnant titles report.